If you are a highly technical tax professional, who would like a key role delivering excellent client service and high quality work to clients then this role of Personal Tax Manager is for you. Rather than having direct responsibility for a team, this Personal Tax Manager role will review detailed and complex tax returns, ensure strong technical knowledge is applied consistently across the whole team and be the subject matter expert on all issues surrounding personal tax compliance.
This role can be predominantly home based with occasional travel into the office (once or twice a month) in Northampton.
The role of the Personal Tax Manager, with this top tier firm, is an opportunity to secure a role with a highly reputable tax team that has a national reach and is regarded as a centre of excellence. You will form part of a management team, improve processes and procedures and deliver training and coaching programs.
There is genuine progression available as well as a competitive remuneration package. You'll be afforded a great deal of responsibility for producing quality work and will be supported with all necessary training and development to make your career a successful one.
- Managing a portfolio of personal tax clients, delivering high quality tax work, ensuring compliance with internal procedures
- Ensure delivery of high-quality work and excellent client service to named clients, and those reviewed in the tax cycle
- Offering training and coaching to the wider team
- Produce clear and concise correspondence to the client explaining complex issues
- Reviewing work and managing deadlines
- Working with partners, directors and managers to promote the firm's tax expertise and other services to clients and target clients both internally and externally
- Proactive in suggesting improvements to processes and procedures, presenting to management team for discussion, implementing, evaluating and developing
- Act as a positive influence on others in managing risk and driving a culture of quality and professionalism
- Dealing with a wide range of technical issues and client situations, keeping clients up to date with relevant technical issues, including those tax issues outside of your specialist area
What we are looking for:
- A CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified tax professional with an in-depth knowledge of personal tax OR an individual who is qualified by experience
- High level of technical competence
- Excellent technical skills and proven ability to review complex tax returns
- Demonstrate superior client service skills and able to coach others accordingly
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Plus many more benefits
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21801