My client, a global, award winning top 10 accountancy firm, now have an opportunity for a Tax Manager to play a central role within the national tax compliance department, based in Northampton. The department provides general support to clients in the provision of personal tax returns. As a Tax Manager you should be able to demonstrate sufficient leadership skills and technical knowledge to manage the team responsible for processing tax returns, meeting agreed service standards and building effective relationships with clients and colleagues. You’ll also be responsible for reviewing key and complex tax returns.
We would be open to reviewing Assistant Manager applications, someone looking to learn and progress within, where a large piece of their role would be to review tax returns. Successful candidates will be working within a tax centre of excellence surrounded by knowledge and support to progress their individual careers.
- Provide clients with the full range of the firm's products, services and capabilities and take an active role in cross selling
- Build an understanding of the potential for selling into clients by identifying and developing tax planning/advisory opportunities
- Identify and acts on potential opportunities for other service lines
- Build rapport with clients and develop a clear and detailed understanding of client expectations in relation to tax compliance matters
- Provides intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues both proactively and reactively
- Monitors the teams output.
- Risk management
What we are looking for:
- ATT qualified and CTA desirable
- Sound technical tax knowledge
- Managerial experience
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Good portfolio of benefits
- Personal development opportunities
- Genuine career progression
- Study support
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also follow us on Linkedin and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15262