Experienced Personal Tax Manager required by growing and reputable accountancy firm in the West Midlands.
My client is a well-established accountancy practice primarily based in Coventry in the West Midlands. Due to continued growth, expansion and future succession planning, they seek an experienced Personal Tax Manager or Senior Manager to join their Private Client team.
You will be part of a team dedicated to providing private client tax planning, advisory and compliance work. This is a managerial / senior level appointment in support of the Partners with significant career and professional development prospects, including to Partner level if desired.
- Preparing self-assessment tax returns for a portfolio of complex personal tax clients, trusts and estates
- Review of complex tax compliance prepared by junior staff
- Advise on ad hoc capital taxes planning work
- Trust planning, 10 year and exit charge calculations and reporting as well as providing advice on the creation and wind-up of trusts
- Completion of self-employed accounts and schedules of income from property
- Provide a comprehensive service with the emphasis on each client's individual requirements
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with new and existing clients.
- Relevant tax and/or accounting qualification, ATT, CTA, ACCA, ICAEW / ACA or equivalent
- Extensive experience within personal tax / private client tax
- Demonstrable technical knowledge of UK income tax, CGT and IHT
- Experience of domicile, residence and remittance would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels
- Strong relationship management and development skills
- Previous experience working with a range of clients in both a tax compliance and tax advisory aspect.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Flexible working including from home, likely 50/50 office/home, or as desired
- Benefits including Pension, PHI, DIS (6 x salary)
- Opportunities to progress to Senior Manager, Director and even Partner if desired for the right candidate.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always private and in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21806