The Personal Tax Manager plays a central role within the Private Client Assurance team of this top tier accountancy practice. The compliance team is responsible for a large and diverse portfolio of clients, with a focus on High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth individuals. The focus on the role will be 80% compliance and 20% advisory.
The firm has an inclusive, open and accessible culture, with over 20% of the team having a promotion with in the last 12 months. The firm operates a hybrid work model with only one day a week in the office as a minimum.
The Personal Tax Manager is responsible for a team of tax professionals to undertake the processing of tax returns and review complex tax returns within agreed service standards and to assist with the coaching and development of staff.
- Have a wide experience of complex and technical matters and be able to apply the legislation to the huge variety of clients dealt within the team taking responsibility for analysing and reviewing clients with complex transactions, Private Equity and international aspects.
- Lead advisory assignments delivering high quality advice alongside the Associate Director
- Take responsibility for delivering efficient completion of quality tax returns and providing excellent client service.
- Actively contribute to departmental management, taking ownership of various projects and reporting to the senior management team.
- This role is key to the operation of their private tax function, so you'll be given opportunities to learn and develop to maintain the required high standards.
- You'll be a proactive and valued member of a specialist team and will have the opportunity to develop an internal network within the tax department, the wider tax practice and sector group
What we are looking for:
- ATT (essential)
- CTA (desirable)
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in dealing clients with complex personal tax affairs
- Experience of people management and leading a team
- Aptitude for developing people, self-awareness and drive to develop themselves
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday and portable bank holidays
- Plus many more benefits
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22801 - Personal Tax Manager