We have been appointed by a firm of Accountants based in Kenilworth, Warwickshire to recruit a Personal Tax Senior to take responsibility for all personal tax compliance matters for a portfolio of clients.
The firm offers a comprehensive range of accountancy and business advisory services to private individuals and companies in many sectors across Warwickshire and the Midlands and this role will be responsible for preparing and submitting approximately 400 returns per year.
The firm has been operating in the region for over thirty years and has built it's reputation through quality of service on a personal, yet professional basis. The small team delivers a full suite of accountancy services to their clients so a willingness to get involved in other aspects of accountancy during quieter periods in the tax calendar would be welcomed.
- Preparation and submission of self-assessment returns for a broad range of clients including private individuals, directors, HNWIs, sole traders and partnerships and trusts.
- Correspond with HM Revenue and Customs and deal with enquiries into Tax Returns
- Maintaining client information
- Inputting tax information onto CCH tax software
- Managing a portfolio of clients - ensuring deadlines are met, dealing with the day to day tax affairs and being a point of call for clients
- Working with and supporting the wider team and Directors.
What we are looking for:
- ATT or CTA qualified desirable
- Knowledge of tax software, as well as MS Office
- Experience of working within an accountancy practice
- Confidence in dealing with senior staff
- Ability to use own initiative and problem solve
- Possession of good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Well organised
- Ability to provide accurate work in a timely, cost-effective manner
- Motivated, committed and flexible, with the ability to meet deadlines
- A natural team player
- Knowledge of VAT and PAYE would be helpful.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Flexible working
- Relaxed culture and friendly environment.
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19697