The role of Personal Tax Technician is key to the operation of the private tax function of this top tier accountancy practice. You'll be given opportunities to learn and develop to maintain the required high standards. You'll be a proactive and valued member of a specialist team and will have the opportunity to develop an internal network within the tax department, the wider tax practice and sector group. The office is on Northampton but the role is predominantly home based.
Be a part of a team. We have a supportive environment in the team and are always happy to help each other where we can, sharing knowledge and insight.
As a Personal Tax Technician you'll be given a degree of autonomy in the delivery of your work but will always be available to support you where necessary.
This Personal Tax Technician role would suit an individual with relevant exposure to tax, whether it's from a generalist accounting environment or a specialised tax environment. You could be AAT qualified or ATT part or fully qualified.
- Taking ownership for all aspects of planning fieldwork management with support from the Manager/Engagement leader and completion and contributes to other clients at an appropriate level
- Assisting in the preparation of tax returns and computations for Assistant Manager / Manager review in conjunction with agreed timescales
What we are looking for:
- AAT or ATT part qualified or qualified
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Highly organised with an ability to work to deadlines and manage expectations
- A keen eye for detail
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work within top tier accountancy firm
- Great opportunity for personal development
- Study support for ATT qualification
- 24 days holidayPlus many more benefits
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21828 - Personal Tax Technician