The Personal Tax Technician will be responsible for a portfolio of clients within the Private Client Assurance team of this top tier accountancy practice, based in Northampton. The compliance team is responsible for a large and diverse portfolio of clients, with a focus on High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth individuals. The focus on the role will be 80% compliance and 20% advisory.
The firm has an inclusive, open and accessible culture, with over 20% of the team having a promotion with in the last 12 months. The firm operates a hybrid work model with two to three days a week in the office as a minimum.
- Working on straightforward assignments, taking ownership of your own portfolio of clients, with support from the Manager
- Preparing tax returns and computations for assistant manager / manager review in conjunction with agreed timescales.
- Interact directly with your clients, developing an effective relationship as a trusted adviser and giving excellent client service.
- Responsibility for driving the tax return process for your clients, working proactively to manage your portfolio and prioritising day-to-day tasks
- This role is key to the operation of their private tax function, so we'll make sure you're given opportunities to learn and develop to maintain the required high standards.
- Proactive and valued member of a specialist team and will have the opportunity to develop an internal network within the tax department, the wider tax practice and sector group
- ATT (desirable) or working towards
- Experience of working within tax
- Self motivated
- Keen to learn
What's on offer
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Study support
- 24 days holiday and portable bank holidays
- Flexible benefits
- Personal development
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22987 - Personal Tax Technician