This Leicester based tax advisory firm has a new opening for a Private Client Tax Advisory Senior Manager to join their team. The offices are based in Leicester but the firm promotes a healthy hybrid working environment tailored to suit the individual. This role reports into the senior leadership team and manages a high performing team headed up by two highly experienced and technically strong managers.
As Private Client Tax Advisory Senior Manager you will have responsibility for providing technical advice across a wide range of projects including wealth planning, shareholder exit, demergers and owner managed businesses.To provide advisory and consultancy services for private client services tax projects to UHNWI and HNWI clients, business owners and Directors focusing on the Midlands market. The role will involve working on a variety of advisory projects and technical assignments. Whilst the core role is personal tax based, you will have knowledge of key issues across other taxes, and will build your knowledge of other taxes and wider commercial issues.You will provide technical training and support to Managers and junior staff to develop the wider advisory capabilities of the whole team.
- Managing all aspects of delivering complex private client service planning projects, from start to completion.
- Ensuring tax quality at all times
- Project management to ensure individual assignments are completed within budget
- Taking responsibility for a number of key client relationships
- Maintaining an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and CPD courses
- Researching and preparing proposals for new work, and taking part in formal presentations to prospective clients.
What we are looking for:
- You will have solid private client advisory experience
- Effective team leadership
- ATT and/or CTA
- Significant previous experience at Senior Manager or Associate Director level in a professional firm.
- Proven experience in client handling and project management.
- Proven tax experience in producing high quality work
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Progression to the senior leadership team
- Benefits package
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22854 - Private Client Tax Advisory Senior Manager