If you are looking play a significant part in the ongoing development of a regional firm with a strong tax practice, we’d like to hear from you. We are looking for a Private Client Tax Manager or Senior Manager who is committed to delivering exceptional client service and keen to lead the firm's personal tax advisory and compliance team with the support of the firm’s Tax Partner.
You will have considerable experience of UK personal tax planning for wealthy individuals, entrepreneurs and Directors of owner managed businesses. This will include wealth extraction, succession planning, the use of trusts and issues relating to residency and domicile. You will be encouraged and supported to play an active part in the continued expansion of the firm. This will involve both developing existing clients and building a referral network with other local professional advisers to help acquire new clients.
- Overseeing the Tax Compliance – working closely with a team of experienced personal tax seniors to manage tax compliance.
- Reporting directly to Tax Partner, but working closely with all client partners to develop private client tax opportunities within their portfolios.
- Provision of tax advice around issues such as residency, Partnerships, Capital Gains, EIS, IHT, Trusts and various other aspects of tax.
- Presenting and explaining tax issues to non-technical individuals in writing and in person and in a manner that is easily understood
- Will be required to give technical updates and presentations
- Involvement in marketing activities and business development.
What we are looking for:
- CTA and/or STEP qualified
- Experience working in practice on a wide range of private client tax issues is essential.
- Good organisational skills
- High levels of service standards
- Good Verbal and Written skills essential.
- Good working knowledge of CCH Pentax
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on Linkedin and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15265