Based in St Albans, this firm of chartered accountants is one of the leading accountancy practices in the South East, offering expertise in a wide range of services including advisory, tax, audit, accounting and employer services. The firm can boast a large client portfolio of high net-worth individuals and business clients and their approach is highly-client focused, providing the best possible service in everything they do.
Due to the retirement of a long standing member of staff they are now looking for an experienced Private Client Tax Senior to work within a team of 5 other private client team members within an established 6 partner practice.
You will manage the compliance matters for a portfolio of around 160-180 clients, working closely in a team of tax seniors who have similar sized portfolios. The portfolio and work will offer exposure to a wide range of private clients from wealthy individuals, property owners, trusts, professional partnerships, directors and shareholders of a many owner managed businesses, and self employed individuals. Experience working in practice on a wide range of private client tax issues essential.
- Self assessment returns for Private Clients such as Company Directors
- Rental Accounts and expenses
- Compliance issues centred around Non Residency, Partnerships, Capital Gains Tax
- PPR Elections
- Dividend and Salary planning
- PAYE coding notices
- Benefits in Kind
- Taxation of Investments
- Pensions Relief
- Sole Trader Accounts Preparation
- Self Employment and related advisory issues ( VAT registration)
You will be:
- Experienced in delivering tax compliance and advisory work to private clients
- Qualified or part qualified in the ATT and/or CTA qualifications
- Interested in developing a career in private client advisory work
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Career development and progression
- Study support if required
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15331