Multi-site Professional Services organisation seek experienced Procurement Manager in the West Midlands.
My client is a leading UK professional services firm that is also part of a wider global offering. With a reputation for success and ambition, they are continuing to experience strong growth built on an ethos of promoting their friendly, approachable and professional style as business partners and thus building strong and long-term relationships with their clients.
As part of their growth strategy they seek an experienced Procurement Manager to join their team.
- Lead an appropriate sourcing process that delivers the right level of service and commercial outcomes across multi-site operations
- This will include planning, defining business needs, assessing supply market, defining strategy, execution, supplier selection and contracting
- Secure formal stakeholder approvals for supplier selection recommendations as required
- Define and execute a contract management programme for nominated suppliers to include continuous improvement, variance management, contract compliance, risk mitigation and governance
- Ensure appropriate value is secured by continuously challenging the balance between cost and service.
The successful Procurement Manager will demonstrate the following:
- Expertise in each aspect of the procurement life cycle and professional procurement best practices
- Excellent project management skills
- Knowledge of sourcing principles and process
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Clear and succinct written and oral communication.
What's on offer;
- Opportunity for continued career development working alongside experienced professionals
- Flexible working day with flexibility over start and end times around core hours
- Flexible benefits including buying/selling holiday, medical cover, dental cover, discounted gym membership
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Life cover
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Friendly and inclusive culture centred around core values.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/20757