Product Engineer / DVP Engineer required by major technology and engineering company based in Coventry and Warwickshire.
My client is a global automotive engineering supplier whose technology is at the forefront of future mobility solutions. They seek individuals with experience of product engineering / design verification planning engineering to join a successful and expanding team. As Product Engineer / DVP Engineer, you will be managing and coordinating all DVP activities for given projects, ensuring product compliance with all customer and internal requirements and specifications.
- Develop the Design Verification Plan (DVP) aligned to project timing using the customer Requirements Management and Design Verification (RMDV) tool
- Liaise with the wider EDS (Engineering Design Specification) team to ensure that the designs conform to all customer and internal requirements and specifications
- Support the wider engineering team in DFMEA (Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis) creation and maintenance
- Create and maintain regular DV (Design Verification) Reports and glide paths to report project status
- Ensure all test reports are fully uploaded to RMDV
- Validate and update as required the project DV Plans
- Schedule all Requirement Test Cases in RMDV in alignment with project timing and project build events
- Support Virtual and Physical Fresh Eyes / Inch by Inch / PDP-181 reviews
- Support the wider engineering team in creating and progressing SDS Exceptions, achieving signoff and register maintenance.
- Engineering degree (Automotive, Electrical or related technical field) or equivalent and relevant experience in lieu of education
- Ability to demonstrate detailed and extensive technical expertise and application of engineering principles, concepts and practice
- Demonstrated knowledge of tooling and materials process validation
- Test failure analysis and solution validation to complete successful product development
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, including knowledge of 8D, Six Sigma, DOE, 3D CAD and/or similar disciplines
- Able to provide cross-functional program integration support.
What's on offer;
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- Base salary up to £45,000
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension, up to 9% employer contribution
- Other benefits including Health Plan, Life Assurance etc
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19674