An immediate requirement for a Purchase Ledger Assistant within an industry leading, family-owned wholesaler based in Warwick. Full training provided along with genuine career progression opportunities.
This growing business is a market leader both across the UK as well as overseas including Australia & US. Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager, they seek a Purchase Ledger Assistant to support the established team by supporting a network of company branches in all elements of accounts payable, from processing invoices, reconciling accounts and raising payments.
To be successful in this role, you will be required to communicate with branch managers while possessing high levels of attention to detail in the maintenance and upkeep of the accounts payable function.
Previous experience of purchase ledger / accounts payable, invoice processing and/or administration is beneficial however full training will be given. Therefore, this position would be ideal for someone looking to start a career in accounts.
- Downloading batches of invoices & debit notes
- Reconciling accounts and dealing with supplier queries
- Raising payments
- Sorting post & answering telephone queries
- Support Purchase Ledger Manager with other ad hoc duties.
What we are looking for:
- Ideal 'first step' role for someone wishing to embark on a career within accounting - school leavers considered
- Would also suit candidates with previous purchase ledger / accounts payable / office experience
- Professional approach, with strong communication skills at all business levels
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel
- Hardworking, hands on and team oriented in work ethic
- Desire to develop a career in finance.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Annual bonus scheme
- Full training will be provided on systems and procedures
- Future career opportunities for progression
- Free onsite parking
- Hours - 8:30am to 5pm or 8am to 4:30pm
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22986 - Purchase Ledger