Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Supervisor of this global professional services business, you will cover all aspects of purchase ledger and expenses ledger processing. Working within a team of fifteen in purchase ledger within the scope of a much larger finance department, the team ensures that purchase invoices and staff expenses are processed and paid on a timely and accurate basis.
- Managing the distribution of purchase ledger post.
- Ensure invoices are appropriately authorised.
- Apply appropriate nominal ledger coding to authorised invoices.
- Working knowledge of VAT regulations to ensure accurate recovery.
- Posting purchase invoices and credit notes to the system.
- Filing of posted invoices
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good teamwork skills
- Ability to work on own initiative where required
- Good organisational skills
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Real opportunity for personal development and progression
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on Linkedin and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15261