Immediate need for a Purchase Ledger Clerk in Warwick. Candidates both with and without previous accounts payable experience will be considered.
Our client is a market leader within their sector and has an international presence. Due to continued expansion of their division, they seek a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team in Warwick.
Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager, you will be joining a busy purchase ledger department that covers a network of branches across the UK. The role will develop to cover all aspects of purchase ledger / accounts payable. Previous experience of purchase ledger / accounts payable, invoice processing and/or accounts administration is beneficial however full training will be given. Therefore, this position would be ideal for someone looking to start a career in accounts.
- Downloading batches of invoices, debit notes etc.
- Raising and cancelling cheques
- Supplier queries
- Supplier reconciliations
- Other ad hoc duties
- Developing to all aspects of Purchase Ledger.
- Previous experience of purchase ledger / accounts payable, invoice processing and/or accounts administration is preferred however full training will be given
- Previous office / accounts work experience beneficial
- Excellent communication skills essential as is the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Good organisation and administration skills
- Hard working, proactive and team orientated approach and work ethic.
- Microsoft Excel knowledge required
- Any experience of Microsoft dynamics Great Plains is beneficial but by no means essential
What's on offer;
- Excellent working environment and genuine long term career progression opportunities
- Annual bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Hours - 8:30am to 5pm.
Immediate need so apply today or call Ashley 0 1926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the recruitment of finance and accountancy professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16445