My client is a personal services business based in Bicester, and they seek a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team.
Our client has experienced significant growth over the last three years and continues to develop their offering and expanding their operational sites with ambitions of becoming a leader within their industry. They require a Purchase Ledger Clerk that will set up and process the running of transactions within the accounts payable function.
Reporting to the Financial Accountant, as a Purchase Ledger, you will be responsible for the data entry into the accounting systems, matching and processing invoices as well as completing transactional reports for management to refer to.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous experience of processing invoices within an accounts payable department, possessing strong written and oral communication along with high levels of attention to detail in the completion of day-to-day assignments.
- Check, gain authority and record a high volume of purchase invoices daily in Sage 50
- Matching invoices, purchase orders and receipt acknowledgment
- Processing payments, record keeping, and ad hoc support duties
- Maintain correct supplier records with ownership of data entry & payment allocations
- Run daily and monthly reports for the managers
- Compliance with internal controls
What we are looking for:
- Previous invoice processing experience working within an Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger finance function
- Effective communicator with confidence in dealing with key stakeholders both internally and externally and at all levels
- Strong IT knowledge - working knowledge of Sage 50 is beneficial but not essential
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail and accuracy in inputting data
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary up to £22,000 dependent on experience
- Life assurance
- On-site parking.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke or Richard to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22951 - Purchase Ledger Clerk