Global engineering technology and distribution organisation seek Finance Analyst in Warwick, Warwickshire.
My client is a globally successful high-tech engineering and distribution organisation within the automotive sector. Based at their UK head office in Warwick, they seek a highly analytical and commercially astute Finance / Rebates Analyst.
Working within the Finance team and in support of the Sales function, you will manage the rebate process for existing and new customers. Sales rebates can be offered as part of a sale and these rebates may differ for each customer, most frequently based on sales volumes. Rebates can be paid monthly, quarterly or annually and accruals will be calculated throughout the year.
This is an excellent opportunity for a financial analyst or business analyst with commercial acumen to join a corporate head office function.
- Manage the end to end customer rebates process including proposals, approvals and contracts
- Data analysis and manipulation, handling large amounts of data especially in Ms Excel
- Calculate monthly accruals and report on accrual changes from the previous month
- Daily maintenance of rebate model, updating for new sales contracts and customers
- Business Partnering with Sales teams including regular reviews, approvals and support in preparing annual rebate proposals
- Manage month end rebate provision calculation
- Calculate rebate achievements and payments annually, monthly, quarterly
- Review and comment on annual rebate proposals
- Responsible for rebate payment process
- Customer contract management
- Administrator for rebates using SharePoint
- Ad hoc sales reporting, analysis and other tasks as required.
- Part qualified ACCA, CIMA or equivalent, AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Previous relevant experience in a commercial analytical role
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of data and information with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets advantageous
- Effective organisation and problem-solving skills
- Strong systems skills required, Excel skills essential
- Any previous experience of SAP, VBA, Power Pivot and/or SharePoint is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Any European language skills, especially French and/or Polish, are beneficial but are by no means a requirement.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/18632.