This national plc retail business, with its head office based in Leicester, is now looking for a Reporting Accountant to work closely with the Finance Director to develop, implement and manage business critical financial reporting and work closely with non finance stakeholders to help reshape core operations within the business.
With no current structured reporting processes in place, the Reporting Accountant will engage with the senior management team and you will need to get out into the wider business to understand current business practices to provide meaningful data to facilitate better commercial decision making in a cost sensitive organisation.
Initially on a six month contract, this role may develop into a permanent role within the wider finance team.
- Monthly reporting of key financial trading information to the senior management team
- Consolidation of reporting using proprietary tools and software
- Business partnering with non finance stakeholders to provide commercial insight to core operations
- Implementing reporting systems and procedures
What we are looking for:
- Late stage part qualified or qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or similar)
- Experience of financial reporting
- Use of reporting tools
- Commercial insight to improve current processes
- An inquisitive mind
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Good benefits
- A working environment with a strong work / life balance
- Relaxed culture
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/16480