Reporting to the Credit Manager, the successful candidate will be joining a friendly and established team in Warwick. You will be chasing business to business debt by liaising directly with the clients and customers. You will also liaise with internal account managers for updates and assistance. Once collected, you will correctly allocate incoming payments on the accounting system. Previous accounts/office experience is essential and some previous credit control, sales ledger / accounts receivable experience is preferred. However full training will be given especially on the in-house accounting systems and procedures.
- Accounts administration including setting up new accounts and filing etc
- New credit applications to gauge credit worthiness
- Credit reviews and credit limit increases
- Credit collections from an existing portfolio of customers and clients by telephone and email
- Allocation of incoming payments, cash and BACS
- Building and maintaining strong relationships both internally with branch managers and externally with customers and clients.
- Some previous accounts, sales ledger and/or credit control experience preferred
- Very high level of customer service
- Excellent communication skills essential
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Strong IT skills - Microsoft packages
- Good organisation and administration skills
- Hard working, proactive and team orientated approach and work ethic.
What's on offer;
- Excellent working environment and genuine long term career progression opportunities
- Annual bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Hours - 8:30am to 5pm.
Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15327