An immediate requirement for a Sales Ledger Clerk within an industry leading, family-owned wholesaler based in Warwick. Full training in line with career progression opportunities, annual bonus scheme and on-site parking all on offer.
My client is a market leading supplier both across the UK as well as overseas including Australia and the US. Reporting to the Credit Manager, they seek a Sales Ledger Clerk to support the energetic and expanding accounts team in all elements of accounts receivables from logging invoices and cash allocations to chasing business to business debt.
To be successful in this role, you will provide excellent relations management with high levels of attention to detail in the maintenance of credit control. The Sales Ledger Clerk is vital to certifying accounts are settled in a timely manner and debt days are minimised.
We would love to speak to candidates with prior accounts receivable, sales ledger or credit control experience, seeking to further progress their career. My client will also consider candidates with ambitions of starting a career in finance & accounts who have a tactful and practical mindset, comfortable working to strict deadlines and highly organised.
- Accounts administration including setting up new accounts and filing records
- Maintaining and monitoring a portfolio of customer accounts
- Initiating receipted invoices and processing statements against accounts
- Credit collections from customers & chasing debt in line with deadlines set
- Cash allocation of incoming cash and BACS payments against invoices
- Ensuring detailed notes and documents are kept up to date on account records
- Liaising with account holders and branch managers, sustaining strong relationships
What we are looking for:
- Preferably some Sales Ledger or Credit Controller experience
- Professional approach, strong and assertive communication (verbal and written)
- Strong IT skills - Microsoft Package
- Hardworking, hands on and team oriented in work ethic
- Desire to develop a career in finance and accounts management
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary, dependent on previous experience, up to £20,000 plus holidays
- Annual bonus scheme
- Full training will be provided on systems and procedures
- Future career opportunities for progression
- Free onsite parking
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21869 - Sales Ledger Clerk