Due to ongoing business growth, we are seeking a Sales Ledger / Credit Controller on behalf of an award-winning automotive firm based in Aylesbury. Long-term career progression, study support and financial bonuses all on offer.
The organisation is closely aligned to the automotive industry and recognised as one of the largest in their sector, with workshops spread throughout the Midlands. They immediately seek a Sales Ledger / Credit Controller to support the Group Financial Controller, encompassing all elements of the accounts receivable in the management of customer accounts and processing invoices and payments.
The Sales Ledger / Credit Controller is crucial for the identification and procedures of the accounts receivable, ensuring debtor days are minimised in the administration of invoicing, re-negotiating repayment plans as well as communicating directly with account holders on overdue debt.
This opportunity presents the chance to take ownership of the customer accounts and support the firm's debtor position. To be successful in this role, you will provide outstanding stakeholder management with high levels of attention to detail in the administration and analysis of data on the database.
We would love to speak to candidates that have prior involvement in a Credit Control position working with accounts receivable, as this opening would be fantastic for someone eager to develop their personal competencies within a fast-growing company along with long-term progression opportunities.
- Ownership and maintenance of the database of accounts as well as terms on Excel and Sage 200
- Processing and submission of daily invoices using customer portals and management systems
- Contacting customers with overdue payments and requesting settlement
- Identify aged debtor problems and recognise when legal action is required
- Re-negotiate repayment plans where customer is in financial difficulty
- Handling customer queries and resolving discrepancies promptly
- Reporting outstanding debt to the line manager, assisting with reconciliation, and meeting other deadlines
What we are looking for:
- Prior experience of working in Credit Control within accounts receivable
- Strong stakeholder management along with confident verbal and written communication skills
- A professional approach to tasks with a resolute mindset
- Strong IT knowledge including Excel. Sage is beneficial but not essential.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary, dependent upon experience, up to £25,000 plus holidays
- Opportunity for study support in line with personal requirements
- Cash incentive bonus in line with team targets
- Training on procedures and systems
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21885 - Sales Ledger / Credit Controller