As a Semi Senior Accountant at the Bicester office of this national accountancy practice, you will work as part of the team, working on client accounting and administration tasks whilst offering clients a high level of service at all times.
The firm is committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client's individual needs.
They work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between.
- Prepare financial statements for limited companies, LLP's, partnerships and sole traders from trial balance stage and incomplete records
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Work and liaise with other members in the audit and accounts team
- Project manage to meet deadlines and budget constraints
What we are looking for:
- Broad range of experience dealing with all aspects of limited companies as well as LLP's, partnerships and sole traders
- AAT qualified or part-qualified AAT
- Technically capable of producing statutory financial statements to a high standard
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Study support
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Further employee benefits
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy. We are a member of APSCo and The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/20744