As a Senior Accountant at the Bicester office of this national accountancy practice, you will manage a portfolio of clients alongside preparation of accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships. The Senior Accountant will have strong experience of working within practice and have exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery.
The firm is committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client's individual needs.
They work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between.
- Prepare accounts and tax computations for an existing client portfolio of clients with turnovers between £500K and £30m
- Work specifically within a portfolio containing a number of subsidiaries of international groups
- Be interested in working on ad hoc project work whether in tax or accounting
- Assist in the work allocation and management of deadlines for this portfolio
- Deliver the work required for this portfolio
- Be confident in UK taxation & accounting
- Maintain and develop the current client relationships ensuring tax efficiency and delivering commercial insight
- Be able to run client meetings
- Be a technical contact for clients and team members, aiding on accounting and taxation queries
- Demonstrate excellence in current accounting standards, legislation, technical issues and related matters
What we are looking for:
- Newly qualified or soon-to-be qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA), or QBE with previous experience of working in practice
- Broad range of experience dealing with all aspects of limited companies, as well as sole traders and partnerships
- Technically sound in Accounting, VAT, Corporation Tax and Personal Tax to manage the service delivery effectively
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel essential
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Study support if required
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Further employee benefits
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy. We are a member of APSCo and The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/20724