Well established retail business headquartered in Leicester, whose focus includes engagement, development opportunities and career path for their employees, is looking to attract a like-minded Senior Finance Analyst / Business Partner to join their FP&A team within their existing finance department.
As a Senior Finance Analyst / Business Partner, you'll provide financial insight to drive the business forward during a period of positive change contributing to their ambitious growth plan. You will regularly review and report on the metrics for your business areas in a clear and appropriate manner, being able to articulate effectively with both finance and non-finance colleagues.
With a naturally sense of curiosity and commercial acumen, you'll make recommendations around sales pipelines and channel markets.
This is an exciting role as it provides the opportunity to work closely with senior stakeholders across the business acting as a trusted business partner. You'll bring fresh ideas to the department and be comfortable influencing and at times challenging stakeholders. You will work alongside and with your aligned business area(s) to gain a greater overall understanding, build key relationships and become a vital extension of their function.
A great opportunity to showcase your finance modelling skills, analytical expertise, alongside a continuous improvement mind-set and forward/creative thinking.
- Bring fresh ideas to the department and be comfortable influencing
- Regularly review and report on the metrics for your business areas in a clear and appropriate manner
- Aligned to business areas where you will be responsible for developing a suitable financial model of analysing relevant data and reporting in a manner to suit the audience
- Solutions focused where you'll provide stakeholders with recommendations to optimise performance
- Your keen eye for detail will allow you to minimise any risks and maximise any opportunities
- Review current metrics and maintain key relationships across the business to enable you to lead the forecasting and planning.
What we are looking for:
- Comprehensive experience in an analytical environment, with a high competency in financial modelling and presentation of data
- Proven stakeholder management, able to build effective working relationships at all levels
- Track record of challenging the status quo and influencing senior stakeholders to new ways of thinking
- Able to interpret data and present in a suitable format to various audiences
- Ability of being pro-active when problem solving
- Highly motivated and output focused with an inquisitive mind set to get to root causes
- Experience of data analysis using large consumer databases
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA / ICAEW qualified is desirable.
What's on offer:
- Development opportunities and career path
- Benefits include a highly competitive salary and benefits package
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/20776