Are you an experienced Senior Finance Manager / Financial Controller looking for an opportunity to lead a finance team across a group of companies and its subsidiaries? Are you a recently qualified Finance Manager looking for the next stage in your career?
If either question resonates with your current aspirations then we would be delighted to talk to you.
This well-established business, based in Leamington Spa, with a reputation built on outstanding customer service and an innovative and quality offering.
The Senior Finance Manager will report into the Managing Director and Finance Director and will take responsibility for leading a small finance team. Responsible for the day to day running of the Company's accounts with the ability to review and implement changes to the accounting systems and to provide the Directors with total accountancy support for all of the Group's subsidiaries.
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Cash management
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans
- Analysing competitors and market trends
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Managing the company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Producing statutory accounts and audit files for annual audit
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Producing and managing budgets
- Supervising and continuous development of accounts team
- Management, preparation and review of the management accounts, including balance sheet, cash flow, VAT, inter-office and associated matters
- Submission of monthly payroll to and management of relationship with outsourced payroll bureau
What we are looking for:
- Qualified accountant ACCA/CIMA
- Experienced in financial control of a group of companies
- Ability to lead, develop and manage a team
- Contribute as a member of the Senior Management Team
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary with benefits
Immediate need so register your interest by APPLYING TODAY or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/18630