This private equity backed business, based in Kettering, now has an opportunity for an experienced Senior FP&A Analyst to join their team. Reporting into the Head of FP&A, the role will take responsibility for preparing consolidated management reporting and analysis of the individual European business units and will be the conduit between those business units and the senior stakeholders within the organisation.
The Senior FP&A Analyst manages the robust and timely delivery of the quarterly forecast variance analysis and coordinates all aspects of the Cap Ex forecast, planning and approval process and has significant exposure to Senior Management team in the UK.
- Review the monthly P&L variance analysis for each business unit in the region
- Consolidate the quarterly P&L forecast for the group, with variance analysis to budget, prior year and prior forecast
- Preparation of monthly management packs for distribution to the senior management team
- Develop an in depth understanding of the business drivers and key operational ratios
- Support the Head of FP&A in all aspects of the annual budget process for the group
What we are looking for:
- A qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- Hands-on experience with financial and statistical software
- Excellent analytical skills with emphasis on accuracy and thoroughness
- Expertise in MS Excel
- Ability to interpret and present financial data using detailed reports and charts
- IFRS experience
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Group benefits package
- Personal development and progression
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19669