Served your time in Audit? Looking for a commercial role in industry with the variety of chartered practice?
If the answer to both questions is YES, then this project based role with this top tier chartered accountancy practice may be for you.
The Projects team are dedicated to supporting their clients from their offices in Milton Keynes. A team of qualified accountants and project management specialists collaborate with businesses to provide short, medium and long term solutions. They deliver bespoke outsourcing support (via staff secondments) inclusive, but not limited to, Financial Reporting, Accounting and Advisory services. They provide high quality, value for money, technical solutions every time.
No two assignments are necessarily the same.
- Varied accounting assignments
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly managements accounts
- Statutory financial statements
- Consolidated financial statements
- Develop strong relationship with the clients
- Responding to any queries
- Providing bespoke compliance and advisory solutions
You will be:
- Professionally qualified (ACA,ACCA, CA or equivalent)
- Able to communicate with senior stakeholders in PLC, Ltd Co and owner managed businesses
- Self-motivated and have a willingness to manage projects
- Highly astute, commercially and technically
- Comfortable with a multitude of accounting packages
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Opportunities for progression within a commercially agile team
- Opportunity to work with successful businesses in the local economy
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/18626