This busy department within a financial services provider based in Rugby, is now looking for someone to join the team as a Tax Administrator. They provide a market leading benefits package including an outstanding employer pension contribution, family Bupa healthcare cover, hybrid working from home and full training all on offer.
Our client is a market leader in providing tax consultancy and advisory services to accountancy practices, professional services firms and businesses throughout the UK. This multinational firm seek a Tax Administrator that possesses great attention to detail in their approach, thoroughness in working on complex assignments along with excellent communication skills in assisting and aiding clients.
Reporting to the Tax Director, the Tax Administrator role is critical in supporting the tax consultants within the IR35 team assisting on current investigations, completing background checks, and completing tax files and issuing engagement letters in accordance to polices as well as managing email and phone queries from cliental. The successful candidate does have the opportunity to develop into a tax consultant, collaborating and co-operativity working with all levels of management and clients.
We would love to speak to candidates with recent administration experience or recent graduates in Law / English / History or similar, as this opening provides a fantastic opportunity for someone eager to learn and develop their personal and professional competencies.
- Provide administrative support to Tax consultancy teams in a manner that optimises efficiency, resources and client satisfaction
- Monitor and manage team mailboxes, general telephone enquiries and written correspondence processing requirements in line with company procedures
- Prepare tax files and engagement letters in accordance with firm's policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by Department Manager such as background checks and supporting with ongoing investigations
- Work collaboratively to provide overflow and backup support for other administrative team members
- Coordinates with Tax Administrator to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of workflows
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in administration or a recently quailed graduate in law or history
- Professional, strong and confident communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Highly organised, possessing first class time management skills in the working to meet agreed deadlines
- High levels of attention to detail in the approach to working assignments
- A considerate and resolute mindset to tasks
- Strong Microsoft computer knowledge and application
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary, dependent upon experience
- Pension contribution up to 3x employee contribution
- Family Bupa private medical insurance cover including dental
- Full training support provided
- Hybrid working from home days
- Free onsite parking
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22922 - Tax Administrator