This In-house Tax and Treasury Senior Manager role will be working on a wide-reaching range of projects that will have a major impact on the firm, based in Northampton. This is a key role to co-ordinate tax and treasury activities for the firm, from reviewing compliance work prepared by the team, to liaising with specialists to ensure Tax and Treasury are considered proactively.
There will be exciting opportunities for the right person to grow their firm wide network, expand their knowledge and develop their skill set. This is a unique opportunity to develop your profile across the firm and work with client facing teams. This is a chance to add value, while developing the knowledge of others, directly and indirectly, across the Finance team.
- Maintain and develop the Tax and Treasury policies and processes, including increased digitalisation.
- Take ownership of all Tax and Treasury matters for audit and statutory accounts reporting.
- Report into the Finance Director and have a high level of exposure to the Senior Leadership Team and Partner Group.
- Liaising with our client-facing tax professionals for support on complex matters
- Develop the Tax and Treasury KPI's for internal and Board reporting
- Oversee the production of cash forecasting, short and long term, analysing variances to improve future accuracy
- Manage foreign currency risk in accordance with policies and procedures and work in conjunction with the Finance Director and Financial Planning team to negotiate any credit lines
- Main point of contact for all amendments to access to banking systems and all matters arising in relation to the company's day to day banking arrangements
- The Tax and Treasury Senior Manager will also be supported by a team of 4 experienced staff
What we are looking for:
- Qualified Accountant or Tax Advisor (CTA, ACA or ACCA) or qualified by experience
- Knowledge of direct and Indirect tax matters
- A curious mind
- Innovative and a knowledge of cutting edge technology
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21802