Reputable and multi office accountancy practice in Worcestershire seek Tax Manager or Assistant Manager.
Reporting directly to and in support of the Tax Partner you will manage a small tax compliance team whilst assisting the Tax Partner with tax planning work. This is a mixed personal tax and corporate tax role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as the 'number 2' to the Tax Partner, build upon your existing tax compliance experience with increased exposure to tax planning and advisory work.
- Assist Tax Partner with tax planning work
- Manage a small portfolio of tax returns for key clients
- Manage and supervise a small tax team alongside Tax Partner
- Attend client meetings with Partner
- CGT - Capital Gains Tax planning
- IHT - Inheritance Tax Planning
- Corporate restructuring advice
- Share scheme set up and advice
- EIS scheme set up and advice
- Succession Planning and much more…
- ATT qualified (Association of Taxation Technicians) and/or CTA part or fully qualified (Chartered Tax Adviser) ideal but candidates deemed qualified by experience will absolutely be considered
- Strong personal tax knowledge and experience is essential
- Corporate tax knowledge is beneficial but not essential
- Previous staff supervision/mentoring experience
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Strong commercial awareness with a client focus
- A positive and committed approach with character and a sense of humour.
What's on offer;
- Compettive salary dependent upon expereience
- Career growth and development
- Full study support for ATT or CTA if required
- Genuine work-life balance (no long hours)
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- Hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm or 9.00am to 5.30pm.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19727