This modern accountancy firm in Milton Keynes, now has an opening for a Tax Manager to join their Private Client.
The Tax Manager will work closely with the Private Client team and Partners to plan, co-ordinate and deliver tax compliance and advisory services to both existing and new clients.
- Manage a portfolio of tax clients with responsibility for the day-to-day management of their affairs
- Assist in the development of tax advisory assignments
- The portfolio is made up mainly OMBs and HNWIs
- Assist Tax Partners on the delivery of services to their clients and prospects
- Research and provide technical updates to the tax department and firm
- Review the work of colleagues for technical accuracy
- Managing client relationships
- ATT or CTA qualified
- Proven technical skills together with excellent organisational skills
- Able to work independently
- Previous advisory experience
What's on offer:
- Full and comprehensive benefits package
- Agile and flexible working hours
- Group pension scheme
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Annual payment of professional subscriptions
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/20787