Rare Tax Manager opportunity with established multi office accountancy practice situated in the beautiful location of The Malvern Hills. Mixed tax advisory role with progression and bonus scheme.
Reporting directly to and in support of the Tax Partner, as Tax Manager, you will deliver tax advisory and tax planning services to a portfolio of clients. This is a mixed tax manager role, involving both private client tax and corporate tax, as clients are typically Owner Managed Businesses (OMBs) and High Net Worth individuals (HNW).
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a 'number 2' to the Tax partner and build upon your existing tax advisory experience with future progression even to Partner level on offer.
- Assist Tax Partner with the delivery of tax advisory and tax planning work
- Attend client meetings
- CGT - Capital Gains Tax planning
- IHT - Inheritance Tax Planning
- M&A - Mergers and Acquisitions - Advisory Services
- Corporate restructuring advice
- Share scheme set up and advice
- EIS scheme set up and advice
- Succession Planning and much more…
- ATT qualified (Association of Taxation Technicians) and/or CTA part or fully qualified (Chartered Tax Adviser) ideal but candidates deemed qualified by experience will absolutely be considered
- Demonstrable tax advisory knowledge and experience
- Corporate tax and Private Client tax experience
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Strong commercial awareness with a client focus
- A positive and committed approach with character and a sense of humour.
What's on offer;
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus scheme
- Career growth and development
- Full study support for ATT or CTA if required
- Genuine work-life balance (no long hours) with flexible working / working from home
- Pension scheme with employer contribution.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21830 - Tax Manager