Experienced tax professional, ideally with a mixed tax background, required by Coventry based accountancy practice.
My client is an established accountancy practice based in Coventry in the West Midlands. They seek a technically strong mixed tax professional to join their firm. Covering a ‘bit of everything’ and in support of the Tax Partner you will work with a diverse and complex range of clients.
This varied role will involve both tax advisory and tax compliance responsibilities with a bias towards the advisory side. The successful candidate will be involved with many of the firm’s more complex and interesting clients and projects. The client portfolio of the firm covers a wide range of business types ranging from smaller local organisations to extremely wealthy individuals (including Times Rich List), charities and large corporate entities. With such a diverse range of clients, they offer commercially tailored advice dealing with all aspects of taxation and taxation planning.
- Predominately tax advisory with additional tax compliance work for a portfolio of clients
- Ad hoc assignments and projects covering the full range of taxes
- Capital allowances
- R&D tax credits
- Patent box
- Corporate tax
- Capital gains
- Income tax and remuneration planning
- VAT queries and planning
- Wills, trusts and estates
- Tax aspects of sales, acquisitions & reorganisations
- Support the tax Partner plus direct liaison with clients
- Identifying tax planning opportunities
- Developing reputation in the local market.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ideally CTA / ACA / ACCA qualified
- Strong and current technical tax knowledge
- Mixed tax, Private Client or Corporate tax background considered
- Previous Advisory experience preferred
- Commercial awareness with a client focus and client relationship skills.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Flexible working, including working from home, available.
Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job refs ABJ/15280.