The Personal Tax Processor is pivotal in the smooth running of the Personal Tax Processor department within this top tier chartered practice in Northampton. The Personal Tax Processor will undertake the initial accurate preparation of tax returns and provide support in all aspects of administration that enable tax returns to be completed in line with tax legislation.
This role will be on a fixed term contract basis until the end of the tax season, which typically will be up to February 2016. Future opportunities will be dependent on the growth of the firm but it would be the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate in Accountancy & Finance, Economics, Mathematics or any business related degree to take their first step into the corporate world.
- Responsible for the initial preparation of accurate and timely tax return work ready for review
- Speaking to HMRC about simple matters relating to clients
- Responsible for the filing of paperless documents and bar scanning of paper documents to be sent over to be scanned
- Assisting with the preparation of standard letters and procedures.
- Recent graduate in Accountancy or related subject
- School leaver with good grades at A level and previous office experience
- Experience in a processing roles in either a tax function of accountancy firm or bank
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary (pro rata)
- Opportunity to work within top tier accountancy firm
- Great opportunity for personal development
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/16395