This leading firm of chartered accountants and business advisers based in Oxford, with a professional and friendly culture, now has a requirement for a Tax Senior. Reporting to the Tax Manager, you will be personally responsible for the compliance requirements of a range individual and business clients, including preparation of self-assessment tax returns, partnership tax returns and company tax returns.
A client-focused attitude and the interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with clients are pre-requisites. You will be a team player with good time management skills.
- Managing a compliance portfolio of mainly individual and partnership tax returns but also some exposure to corporate clients.
- Monitoring of billing and work in progress
- To assist in the review of tax returns prepared by more junior members of staff
- To assist the managers and service line manager on more complex technical assignments
- To assist in marketing taxation services with the service line manager and directors
- Attending certain networking events, in order to promote the firm, as required
What we are looking for:
- Qualified tax professional - ATT, similar qualification or qualified by experience
- Experience in dealing with personal tax issues
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with ability to communicate at all levels
- Good IT Skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Adaptable to take on cases not specifically on your own allocation
- Progression to manager, if desired
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Flexi-time scheme
- Group personal pension scheme
- Contributory BUPA group health care scheme
- Life assurance
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16459