Experienced Tax Senior (Corporate or Mixed) required leading National accountancy practice in their Leicester office.
My client is a reputable accountancy firm that is growing both nationally and internationally. Having doubled in size in the last two years, they seek an experienced tax professional for their Leicester office. As Tax Senior, you will provide compliance and advisory services to a portfolio of both corporate and personal tax clients.
The tax teams handle issues ranging from straightforward compliance to complicated tax planning. You'll have the opportunity to work closely with some of the region's leading organisations and be part of their growing and successful tax team. There are genuine opportunities for career advancement for individuals who wish to showcase their potential.
- Preparation of corporation tax computations for a portfolio of corporate businesses
- Preparation of personal tax returns for a portfolio of individuals
- Preparation of forms P11D for a portfolio of businesses
- Advising individuals and companies of their tax liabilities
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Assist with HMRC enquiries into personal and corporate tax returns
- Assist on tax advisory projects for existing clients and prospects
- Carry out research on different areas to assist Managers/Directors/Partners
- Identify tax planning opportunities within individual and corporate client portfolio
- Prepare bills for clients.
- ATT qualified, possibly studying for CTA or holds CTA or qualified by experience
- Varied, practical and technical tax knowledge, minimum 2 years practical experience
- Experience of corporate tax is essential, preferably additional experience in personal tax
- Some demonstrable experience of tax advisory work is preferred but not essential
- Basic accounts knowledge
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Strong commercial awareness with a client focus
- A positive and committed approach with character and a sense of humour.
What's on offer:
- Competitive base salary up to £35,000 dependent upon experience
- Full and comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a growing and successful business and to work with a diverse range of interesting clients
- Genuine opportunities for career advancement for individuals who wish to showcase their potential.
Interested? Apply today or call Ashley 0 1926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy based in the Midlands. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16417