Mixed Tax Senior - Corporate or Mixed - required by leading National accountancy practice in their Leicester office.
My client is a reputable accountancy firm that is growing both nationally and internationally. Having doubled in size in the last two years, they seek an experienced tax professional for their Leicester office. As Tax Senior, you will provide compliance and advisory services to a portfolio of both corporate and personal tax clients.
The tax teams handle issues ranging from straightforward compliance to complicated tax planning. You'll have the chance to manage a portfolio of private and corporate clients and advise on a wide range of matters. You'll be involved in compliance review, coaching students and preparing more complicated tax returns, plus advisory and planning.
You'll have the opportunity to work closely with some of the region's leading organisations and be part of their growing and successful tax team. There are genuine opportunities for career advancement for individuals who wish to showcase their potential.
This is a mixed tax role however, candidates with a personal tax or corporate tax background will also be considered as long as you have the intellect and willing to do a mixed tax role.
- Manage a portfolio of private and corporate clients and advise on a wide range of matters
- Prepare and generate tax returns using tax software
- Compliance review
- Coaching students
- Preparing more complicated tax returns
- Prepare HMRC forms as appropriate (e.g. P35, P11D etc.) and ensure all deadlines are met
- Identify tax planning opportunities as appropriate
- Tax advisory and planning
- Assist on consultancy projects (where required).
- Studying towards or qualified ATT and/or CTA. Candidates who are qualified by experience will also be considered
- Varied, practical and technical tax knowledge, minimum 2 years practical experience
- Experience of personal and corporate tax is preferred, ideally with some experience of advisory work
- Basic accounts knowledge
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Strong commercial awareness with a client focus
- A positive and committed approach with character and a sense of humour.
What's on offer:
- Competitive base salary up to £35,000 dependent upon experience
- Full and comprehensive benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance
- Opportunity to join a growing and successful business and to work with a diverse range of interesting clients
- Genuine opportunities for career advancement for individuals who wish to showcase their potential.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/17526