Experienced Tax Senior / Supervisor required by leading National accountancy practice in Leicester. Flexible / Hybrid working from home and further career progression and promotion opportunities all on offer.
My client is a reputable accountancy firm that is growing both nationally and internationally. Having doubled in size in recent years, they seek an experienced Tax Senior / Supervisor to join their growing Leicester team.
Reporting to and working in support of Partners/Directors/Senior Managers/Managers, you will effectively manage and carry out the production of corporate tax and personal tax returns and computations for an existing portfolio of clients. There will also be opportunities to work on Tax Advisory and Tax Consultancy projects with the senior tax team.
We're keen to hear from tax candidates with either a corporate tax or a mixed tax background. You may be a Tax Senior / Supervisor, Tax Semi Senior or Tax Executive seeking a new challenge and the next step in your career. Continued progression is on offer through to Tax Manager and beyond.
- Prepare and generate tax returns using tax software
- Work through the information from client and/or audit team and assess the tax impact of each piece of information
- Prepare HMRC forms as appropriate (e.g. P35, P11D etc) and ensure all deadlines are met
- Liaise with HMRC on clients behalf
- Prepare letters to clients, detailing liabilities and any tax saving opportunities
- Supervise junior tax staff and coach on work delegated
- Identify tax planning opportunities as appropriate
- Assist on tax consultancy / tax advisory projects
- Carry out research projects.
- Ideal candidates will be ATT qualified, studying for CTA or ATT/CTA Pathway, CTA/ACA Pathway
- Previous corporate tax or mixed tax experience gained within an accountancy practice
- Up to date, varied, practical and technical tax knowledge
- Basic accounts knowledge
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel and tax software
- Commercially aware with a service driven client focus
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- A positive and committed approach with ambition and drive.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Full study support, if required
- Flexible / Hybrid working from home - Genuine work-life balance
- Excellent benefits including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a flexible benefits package tailored to you (eg car lease discounts)
- Personal career development plan including regular review and Mentor
- Further career progression opportunities, to Manager and beyond, if desired.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21890 - Tax Senior / Supervisor