This innovative, highly respected and leading facility management business now has an exciting opening for a Training Manager to support the Senior Management team in achieving the aims and objectives of the business.
As a Training Manager you will be based at their busy Northampton office and focus on building and delivering an effective strategy to deliver a full Learning & Development programme.
- Engage and coach managers and staff to ensure that all new starters receive an effective induction to their roles and to the business.
- Deliver Induction training and toolbox training programme.
- Visit sites to support their ongoing staff training.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with operations and contracts teams to understand and develop skills.
- Support the delivery of current and future development and quality programmes, including ISO9001.
- Be innovative and identify training requirements at all levels.
- Support team colleagues in the delivery of HR programs and be a role model for the function.
- Support Directors with the costs / spend for training activity in line with the budget
- Have proven experience working in an L&D role in industry
- Be able to demonstrate ability to think broadly and innovatively
- Have proven ability to engage a broad range of stakeholders
- Possess strong coaching skills
- Be experienced in developing and delivering Leadership and talent programs
- Able to network and share best practice and keep up it to date.
- Have experience working within existing teams; leading L&D work streams and developing relevant training solutions
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
Register your interest by applying today or call Richard to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15308