The Treasury Accountant provides valuable support to the key stakeholders within the firm and will be focused on the cash and banking requirements of the group. The Treasury Accountant is a key role, managing the day to day cash needs and reporting on longer term cash flow requirements to ensure the needs of our business are met.
This role will be working within a large central finance team of a multi million pound, international business, based in Northampton.
- Managing our day to day cash requirements by using our bank facilities in the most efficient way
- Reporting on immediate and future cash flow requirements
- Work with other stakeholders with their related reporting requirements
- Understand and monitor our debt facilities to ensure bank covenants are complied with
- Manage the use of our foreign exchange bank accounts and our exposures to minimise any losses to the firm
- Review and manage current controls amongst bank account users and authorisers and ensure that future changes are applied and communicated promptly
- Maintain liquidity whilst managing interest costs
- Full understanding of the firm's current banking requirements and policies
- Maintain and administer all paperwork relating to bank accounts and make prompt changes when these are required
- Engage with the new finance platform project and other adhoc projects as the need arises
What we are looking for:
- Strong communication skills
- Critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight
- Member of a recognised accountancy body
- Experience of working within a large scale treasury function that has debt covenant and foreign exchange rate exposure
- Confident in preparing cash flow reports and improving cash flows
- Strong Excel skills
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home Counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19690