Excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant to take sole accounting responsibility for a growing UK subsidiary based in Rugby.
Reporting to and in support of the Finance Director, as UK Accounting Manager, you will take sole responsibility for all aspects of accounts for a growing SME business. My client is a successful and ambitious US based global business that is on course to double it's UK operations within the next 12-18 months. They require an experienced and qualified accountant to take responsibility for the complete accounting requirements of their UK subsidiary.
You will be required to work fairly autonomously and will have the flexibility to split your time between home and the office / distribution centre in Rugby, Warwickshire. This would suite a qualified individual who is familiar and comfortable working within an international corporate environment but who will enjoy the flexibility and responsibility of an SME sized business.
- Monthly management accounts
- Accruals, prepayments, journals
- Tax computations
- VAT returns
- Statutory accounts
- Intercompany accounts and consolidations
- Inventory and stock
- Company secretarial duties
- Future involvement in transfer pricing and SEC reporting.
- Qualified accountant, ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Solid up-to-date understanding of accounting rules
- Comfortable in a sole role with previous experience of all aspects of accounts and reporting for a SME business or UK subsidiary of a larger global organisation
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- Calm and experienced with a confident and mature outlook
- Strong systems skills including Excel. Any experience with Netsuite, Xero, HFM is beneficial but not essential.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary up to £70,000 dependent upon experience
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working including working from home.
Interested? Want to learn more?
Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21796