We are proud to be working exclusively with Dexcel Pharma to recruit a UK Head of Finance for their UK location in Daventry, Northamptonshire.
Dexcel Pharma is Israel's largest private pharmaceutical company. Founded in 1968, we develop, manufacture and market value-added branded and generic pharmaceuticals. With a diverse product portfolio that spans more than 55 branded and generic products in over 140 dosage forms, our products are sold in the US, the UK and Germany, via subsidiaries and through a trusted network of partners in more than 30 countries worldwide.
We seek a UK Head of Finance / Finance Manager to effectively manage the UK finance function based in Daventry, Northamptonshire. In addition, you will be a key contributor towards developing and delivering strategic business initiatives that will grow top-line sales, productivity, and operating profit.
- Day-to-day management of the UK finance function(s)
- Preparation of year end financial packs
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the senior management team and supply the group with related financial information and analysis
- Make recommendations for performance improvements
- Assist with annual budgeting process and rolling quarterly forecasts
- Oversee departmental budgets and reporting on actuals and variances
- Prepare and submit VAT returns
- Provide ad hoc financial, strategic and commercial support to the senior management team
- Prepare and help implement the strategic, annual and operating plans
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analysis in all areas of the company
- Direct supervision of two staff.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Previous post qualification experience working at a Finance Manager / Head of Finance level is essential
- Experience accounting for multiple entities advantageous
- Demonstrable experience of either Distribution, Sales & Marketing and/or Pharmaceutical industry sectors is beneficial but by no means essential
- Previous experience working within an International business is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - confident, articulate and concise
- Able to build relationships with colleagues and become a trusted advisor
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and creative in producing solutions to business challenges.
What's on offer;
- Competitive basic salary dependent upon experience
- Car allowance
- Other benefits to include Bonus, Healthcare and 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Future career development and growth in line with the ambitious growth plans of the UK business.
For more information and to register your interest please apply today Ref. DP-16432-ABR.
This vacancy is being managed exclusively by Addington Ball as a retained recruitment partner. Any direct or third party applications will be forwarded accordingly.
All applications will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org