Leading National firm of chartered accountants seek VAT specialist for their Central London office.
My client is an award winning National accountancy practice with an increasing International presence. They seek a VAT specialist at the Assistant Manager level. You will provide VAT advice and compliance services together with promoting good practice and awareness across the South East region. This is an excellent opportunity to move into an environment in a small but growing VAT team and develop your advisory skills.
Successful candidates will have extensive VAT knowledge and experience. You may already be at the Assistant Manager level but seeking a fresh challenge. Alternatively, my client is happy to consider candidates at a lower Supervisor / Senior / Executive level who are looking for the next step up in their career and salary.
- Liaise with Partners and Managers to ensure clients VAT issues are managed
- Manage retrospective VAT claims
- Raise awareness of VAT and promote good practice across all offices
- Research the client database and identify opportunities
- Provide training on VAT matters as required
- Manage the VAT team, including work delegation
- Responsible for overseeing the training of junior staff.
- Up to date technical knowledge of VAT issues
- Practical experience of VAT issues, either through tax environment or HMRC background
- CTA or ATII qualified
- A proactive, entrepreneurial / self-starting approach
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels
- Strong IT skills.
What’s on offer;
- Salary up to £55,000
- Sign on Bonus
- Full & comprehensive benefits package.
Interested? Register your interest by APPLYING TODAY or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job refs ABJ/15301.